We can meet the various Professional Bookkeeping Services requirements of your organization. We reduce all your workload and other queries like maintaining all bookkeeping and financial accounting details, preparation of bank reconciliation statement by providing a cost effective and accurate Financial Bookkeeping, Accounting and Bookkeeping Services to you.
How Does Online Bookkeeping Service work?
1. Send us the Source Documents: – You can send us your source documents through four ways. You can scan the documents and upload it to a secure server or e-mail the documents to our mail box. You can also fax it to our toll free fax or place it in your computer, so that we can access it remotely.
2. Connecting securely to your computer through internet: – In the second stage, we will connect to your computer by using a remote desktop access service, Rightnetworks, such as, Team Viewer.
3. Updating the records and logging out: – We will update your records in front of you on your computer and logout as soon as we finish-off the work!
SimplyeBPO is wholly owned by Chartered Accountants (equivalent to CPA in United States of America), having experience in Bookkeeping, Accounting, Tax Preparation and Payroll in United States of America. The company is having bunch of hardcore professionals for outsourcing who are handling globally with offices in India.
Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Weekends By Appointment
Service guarantee and terms of trade
1. Busy Bookkeeping provides quality services, which are guaranteed under these terms & conditions.
2. Our franchise operating system requires that each Bookkeeper prepare a “Client Time Sheet” for every unit of time spent on clients work and have it verified by the clients signature.
3. For work done at our office a “Client Time Sheet” is to be prepared by the Bookkeeper and verified by the signature of our Office Manager.
4. Our terms of payment are 7 days from invoice for ongoing bookkeeping work, or at time of hand over of files and records.
5. Any account not paid within the time specified on the invoice or seven (7) days of delivery will be liable for interest at the rate of 15% per annum and such interest will be added to the account (capitalized) at the end of each month.
6. Any account outstanding for more than thirty (30) days will be liable to meet in full the sum of debt recovery, legal costs and/or commissions & internal accounting charges (recovery fees) and such fees will be added to and form part of the principal.
7. Should the client be in any way unsatisfied with the quality of the work provided, Busy Bookkeeping are to be notified and allowed the first opportunity to rectify the work at no cost to the client under this guarantee.
8. If Busy Bookkeeping is not permitted first opportunity to rectify any work considered by the client to be of unsatisfactory quality, then the client shall waive its rights under this guarantee and release Busy Bookkeeping from all costs of rectification.
9. The title of any goods purchased does not pass at law until payment in full of the account to which the goods relate.
10. Acceptance of our goods, services or quotation is automatic acceptance of these terms and conditions.